- Does your income exceed your expenses?
- If so, how much are you saving each month and is it enough? How do you know it is enough?
- If not, what are your goals for addressing the deficit (i.e. job change, cut back on expenses, etc)
- How is your short-term savings—if you had an emergency, would you have enough in savings to handle the situation?
- Why is a savings account important? How much do you need to have in savings? What are some tips to accumulating savings?
- What else did you learn from this budgeting exercise that could help you and/or your family finances going forward?
Write a 2-4 page paper that addresses these questions after completing your budget worksheet.
Use the template provided. Follow APA format, including a title page, introduction, conclusion, citations, and a minimum of one reference (not Wikipedia or Investopedia). See the attached PPT file.